Toyota Indus Motor Company has expanded the costs of vehicles. This increment is according to engine capacity. This increment will be applicable to all those vehicles having an engine capacity of 1700cc or more than 1700cc.
Toyota Prices Increased by 10% for Its High End Cars. Toyota Indus Motor Company has published the new prices of the vehicles recently. This new prices list of the vehicles will be applicable from Monday, March 11, 2019.
The CEO of Toyota Indus Motor Company, Ali Asghar Jamali, has explained the climb to 10% Federal Excise Duty (FED). This Federal Excise Duty is actually imposed by the government on vehicles with 1700cc engine capacity and engine capacity more than 1700cc.
The notice sent to the dealers by the auto company read:
“It is important to note that FED will be applicable to all new and balance order (including full and partial payment). New RSP (retail selling price) will also be applicable to all government orders pending delivery with the company.”
Toyota Cars Updated prices:
Following are the updated prices of vehicles;
- The price of Corolla Altis M/T (1.8 liters) is about Rs 2,982,900 and the filler is 75,000.
- The price of Corolla Altis A/T CVT-I (1.8 liters) is about Rs 3,120,400 and the filler is 75,000.
- The price Corolla Grande MT-SR (1.8 liters) is about Rs 3,175 and the filler is 75,000.
- The price Corolla Grande AT-ST CVT-I (1.8 liters) is about Rs 3,323,900 and the filler is 75,00
- The price Fortuner 4×4 – Sigma 4 (2.8 liters) diesel engine is about Rs 7,541,900 and the filler is 200,000.
- The Fortuner 4×2 (2.7 liters) petrol engine is about Rs 7,068,900 and the filler is 200,000.
Here are the prices of all Toyota cars as per the new notification.
Five months back, Toyota Indus Motor Company had expanded the costs to pass on the effect of the decreasing value of rupee in October 2018.