Following guidelines are provided here to install stock firmware. In this guide, you will discover steps to introduce stock firmware on Galaxy S10, S10E, and S10 Plus. We will use Smart Switch and Samsung’s Odin Flash Tool to introduce Stock Firmware on Galaxy S10.
In the field of smartphones technology, Samsung Galaxy is one of the topmost smartphones company. Every smartphone launched by this company gets a lot of attention and value by the consumers. Samsung Galaxy S10 is apparently the best telephone right now. The South Korean monster has figured out how to set the bar high for all other telephone producers.
Stock Firmware on Galaxy S10, S10E, and S10 Plus
The Galaxy S10 lineup accompanies three telephones. These smartphones are Samsung Galaxy S10E, S10, and S10 Plus. Out of these 3 telephones, the S10 Plus is the most dominant and premium smartphone. After this S10 comes and after that, there is the financial plan benevolent S10E. Now, these smartphones are out in their glory, users have already tweaked them.
So if you want to operate your new Galaxy S10, you should know each and everything about the telephone’s features. The most essential piece of operating your Galaxy S10 is the establishment of Stock Firmware.
Galaxy S10E, S10, and S10 Plus Specifications:
- Galaxy S10E Specifications
- Galaxy S10E is the smallest S10.
- It has a 5.8-inch screen.
- It doesn’t have an under-display fingerprint scanner.
- The S10E has 2 cameras (12MP + 16MP) at the back and a single camera (10MP) on the front.
- It has a RAM of 6GB or 8GB and internal storage of 128GB or 256GB.
- Galaxy S10E is furnished with a battery of 3100 mAh.
- Galaxy S10 Specifications
- Galaxy S10 has a 6.1-inch display.
- It has three cameras (12MP + 12MP + 16MP) at the back and a single camera (10MP) on the front.
- It has a RAM of 8GB with internal storage of 128GB or 512GB.
- Galaxy S10 is also furnished with an under-display ultrasonic fingerprint scanner.
- This phone has a 3400 mAh battery inside.
- Galaxy S10 Plus Specifications
- S10 Plus has a 6.4-inch screen.
- The S10 Plus has 3 cameras at the back.
- On the front, it has 2 shooters including an 8MP camera and a 10MP camera.
- Just like S10, it has ultrasonic fingerprints scanner.
- This phone has a 3400 mAh battery inside.
All these phones are controlled either by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 or the Exynos 9820 SoC. These phones run on Android Pie out of the box. The entire Galaxy S10 lineup uses Samsung’s new Dynamic AMOLED screens. These phones also have stereo speakers. A wide range of color options is available for these phones The S10E comes in the Canary Yellow shading as well.
Why install stock firmware on Galaxy S10?
- Stock firmware can hard reset your Galaxy S10.
- It can likewise factory reset your telephone totally.
- Stock firmware establishment can fix a delicate or even hard bricked Galaxy S10.
- You can introduce stock firmware to refresh your telephone physically.
- To refresh the telephone when the OTA isn’t accessible in your area.
- You may flash stock firmware on Galaxy S10 to fix boot loop.
- Arbitrary Reboot issue can be fixed by introducing the stock ROM.
- The stock firmware on Galaxy S10 can unroot the telephone.
- You can uninstall the recovery by using these guidelines.
Methods to install Galaxy S10 stock firmware:
We have two strategies on the table. The primary technique is through Samsung Smart Switch. Keen Switch is Samsung’s PC Suite for all Galaxy telephones. This device is simple. It comes with a clean user interface. It has all the pleasant buttons with descriptions. It will give you a chance to introduce the stock firmware. The Smart Switch can be utilized to refresh the telephone to another rendition. It can likewise fix your telephone on the off chance that you have bricked it. It accompanies firmware emergency software recovery features. Along these lines, we will investigate the Samsung Smart Switch strategy first.
The second technique is the utilization of Odin Flash Tool. This apparatus, regardless, will work on your telephone. It tends to be utilized to flash the firmware documents physically on your telephone. You can avoid the sit tight for an OTA update and blaze the new firmware directly utilizing Odin. In the second piece of this guide, we will utilize the Odin device.
The firmware that you will introduce utilizing this guide will be authentic. The firmware won’t harm your device. It won’t void the guarantee or contact the Knox counter of your telephone. The main thing you need to do is to focus on the guide. This guide stands substantial for all models of the Galaxy S10E, S10, and the S10 Plus.
Guide to install stock firmware on Galaxy S10E, S10, and S10 Plus via Smart Switch:
These are some steps to introduce stock firmware or update your Galaxy S10 by means of Smart Switch.
- Connect your Galaxy S10 to the computer
- Open Smart Switch on the computer now.
- Backup your data via Smart Switch
- If you are in Recovery, you can perform software recovery as mentioned on the screen
- If you are in device initialization, let Smart Switch find an update and then you can flash it.
The Smart Switch strategy is significantly and simple. But it will discover the product updates that are made just for your areas
Guide to Install Stock Firmware on Galaxy S10 via Odin:
This technique is somewhat tough, so you need focus.
- This guide is valid for all models of Galaxy S10E, S10, and S10 Plus. Do not try on any other phone.
- Backup all the data from your phone.
- Charge your phone up to 50% to ensure power backup.
- Use original data cable to connect your S10 to the computer.
- On your phone, go to Settings > About Phone > Software Information > Tap the build number for 7 times. This will enable Developer Options. Now go the Developer Options in settings and enable USB Debugging and also enable OEM Unlocking.
- Open this page and enter your device model number. Download the latest firmware for your phone.
- Extract the downloaded firmware to get the AP, CP, BL, CSC and Home CSC files
- Odin 3.13.1 for PC – Download and Extract
- Samsung USB Drivers for Windows – Download and install.
Install Stock Firmware on Galaxy S10:
- Open Odiexe on your computer, go to Options. Make sure that the only options checked are F.Reset.Time and Auto Reboot. Get back to the main menu in Odin now.
- In Odin, click on the AP tab and select the AP file. Add the BL file to the BL tab. Now add the CP file to the CP tab. In the CSC tab, add the CSC file if you wish to factory reset, add the Home_CSC file otherwise.
- Put your Galaxy S10E, S10, or S10 Plus in download mode now. Odin will show “Added” in the logs and it will also show a Blue light in the ID: COM box.
- You are all set now. Click on the Start button in Odin. The firmware installation will begin.
- It will take about 7 minutes for the new software to be installed. Once it ends, the phone will reboot.
Kindly, wait during this process. The first boot can take up to 10 minutes. If you found that things aren’t working properly, you can try clearing its cache. As your phone boots up, you should have the brand new firmware running on it. Your phone has been factory reset now.