Now you can install MIUI 10 Global Stable on Xiaomi Mi 5s
Xiaomi is the Chinese company that invests in smartphones, laptops, applications and several electronics. “Xiaomi Mi 5s” was developed by Xiaomi in 2016 and it is one of the dominant gadget launched by this company! Before Xiaomi Mi 5s, Xiaomi launched “Xiaomi Mi 5” in the same year. Let us tell you about its top features.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor
- 3/4 GB of RAM configurations
- 64/128 GB of storage
- 12MP rear-facing camera
- 2″ display
- 3200mAh battery
Now the MIUI 10 Global Stable update message appears on the device. People have no idea that how to update it properly. In this tutorial, you will get to know that how to update it. Are you ready? Great!
What are the benefits of updating MIUI 10? Well, Mi 5s users will enjoy the following features with it!
- The aesthetic quality of the blur and depth-of-field shots with the single 12MP rear camera that will take your photography to the next level.
- AI is used for automatic scene detection that will improve your picture taking capabilities.
- AI will detect user app using pattern that will help to launch apps faster.
- Clock and Notes (system apps) have been updated too.
There are certainly changing in the sound system.
It is a fantastic part of the latest update. You are really going to enjoy natural and ever-changing sounds of MIUI 10. Relaxing sounds of forest, beach, drizzle, stove fire and summer night will help you enjoy the moment!
You will experience some changes in the layout too.
- In the new layout, you will get more screen space.
- Full-screen gestures will be very useful. They will be faster, smarter, and more convenient than buttons.
- Vertical scrolling (Previous MIUI versions have horizontal scrolling).
- Long pressing of items supports shutting down and locking features.
Well, MIUI 5s users will experience many changes but the device has still the Android 7.0 Nougat version. It never got an android Oreo, how can we hope for android Pie?
- Stock Xiaomi recovery should be already installed on your device.
- Xiaomi Mi 5s should not be rooted.
- Updates should be continuous otherwise they may result in any problem. So make sure that the device is charged enough. We will recommend you to charge it 100%.
- MIUI 10 is an official update. So your data will remain safe but it is always good to have a backup.
Step by step Guide to Install MIUI 10 Global Stable on Xiaomi Mi 5s
- Download the MIUI 10 file from this link.
- Transfer this file to “downloaded_roms folder“.
- Select settings, go to about phone and then select system update.
- Here, tap on the menu button in the top right and select “choose update package” option.
- Now select the downloaded MIUI 10 ROM.
- The installation will start automatically.
- It will take maximum 30 minutes.
Now start exploring great features of 10 Global Stable. What are your reviews about it? Tell us in the comments section below.